HOUSTON — The Offshore Engineering Convention (OTC) introduced right now the winners of the 2022 Highlight on New Technological know-how Award. This prestigious award is offered to OTC exhibitors who are revolutionizing the foreseeable future of offshore electricity as a result of technological advancement and innovation. A total of 14 corporations, like seven little firms, ended up identified this calendar year for their breakthrough components and application systems.
Recipients of this year’s award ended up chosen dependent on the pursuing requirements: novelty in the market level of innovation shown good results wide commercial appeal and potential to make a substantial effect throughout the offshore industry.
“Every yr, OTC gets hundreds of award submissions showcasing remarkably spectacular and groundbreaking technological enhancements in the offshore power sector,” stated Paul Jones, chairperson, OTC Board of Directors. “The businesses awarded currently signify some of the most innovative and sophisticated systems close to, which we believe in will condition and change the market for years to come.”
2022 Spotlight Winners
- Bosch Rexroth, producer of SVA R2 – The world´s initial electric Subsea Valve Actuator with safety by springs, as compact as hydraulic actuators
- Expro, producer of Galea™ – Autonomous Very well Intervention System
- Oil States Industries, producer of Oil States Managed Pressure Drilling & Riser Gasoline Dealing with System
- Oil States and TotalEnergies, producers of 15K High Strain, Large Temperature (HPHT) Riser Method For Subsea Drilling Purposes in Shallow Water
- R3 Environmental Systems, producer of Vacuum Assisted Pure Oil Restoration Technology
- Schlumberger, producer of Solve iX excessive-performance instrumented wireline intervention service
- Schlumberger, producer of Autonomous Directional Drilling
2022 Highlight Smaller Business enterprise Winners
- ClampOn, producer of ClampOn Subsea Flow Temperature Monitor
- CoreAll, producer of CoDril™
- HYTORC, producer of MXT+™ Hydraulic Torque Wrench
- HYTORC, producer of HYTORC Link Application App
- Rocsole Ltd, producer of ROCSOLE Intelligent Stage Detection & Data Analytics for Sand Management
- Subsea Shuttle, LLC, producer of Subsea Shuttle, LLC
- Aquatec Team, producer of KINEKtron®
Due to the fact 2014, OTC has proudly identified the innovation and technologies made by compact firms. In purchase to qualify for the modest company award, corporations ought to fulfill the above conditions, be independently owned and operated or registered as a nonprofit organization and have no additional than 300 employees in the 12 months prior to the application deadline.
Much more information and facts about these systems can be considered on OTC’s Highlight on New Technology Award page.